Sahara Grill is looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to fill the position of a Waiter
Are you passionate about customer service, are you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, then you may just be the person that we are looking for
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role in a restaurant
- Have good knowledge of delivering great customer service
- An ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in their work
- Organised, hard working and able to multi-task
- Be able to work a mixture of split shifts as we are open Monday to Sunday
from lunch to late night
- Communicate effectively in English
- Qualifications required
Competitive pay: Minimum wage/Living wage plus tips
Working hours are flexible, both part-time and full time shifts are available.
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within a Food and Beverage environment.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted